We engage various courier companies to deliver goods throughout Australia, subject to quarantine restrictions.
We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes.
All parcels are shipped from our shop in Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029.
The delivery fee is calculated on the weight, dimensions and destination postcode of each parcel. In some instances (eg. bulky but light-weight parcels), the cubic weight of the parcel applies rather than the actual weight.
Tracking is available once your order has been shipped.
Items in stock are dispatched within 3 business days of receipt of payment, unless otherwise notified of circumstances beyond our control.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their delivery details are correct. Customers are asked to verify their delivery details prior to confirming their order. Parcels returned to us for incorrect delivery details may incur an additional postage charge for re-delivery.
Refunds for Excessive Shipping Costs
Occasionally, if a few items are purchased in one order, our courier service provider’s shipping API erroneously treats them as separate packages. The quoted courier cost is then higher than it should be.
If the actual cost of shipping is lower than the cost shown by the shipping calculator on our website, a refund for the difference will be processed.
3 kg parcel, measuring 45 cm by 35 cm by 35 cm, which contained several items was sent within Victoria. The shipping calculator worked out courier charges to be $32.08. The actual shipping cost was $10.30, so we refunded the difference of $21.78. [Auspost regular parcel post would have cost $11.55 including insurance.]
5 kg parcel, measuring 30 cm by 25 cm by 23 cm, which contained several items was sent to South Australia. The shipping calculator worked out courier charges to be $24.38. The actual shipping cost was $13.15, so we refunded the difference of $11.23. [Auspost regular parcel post would have cost $20.95 including insurance.]
The cost of packing materials is included in the delivery charges.
We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or damaged, if it can be proven that it is due to our fault. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can process your replacement appropriately.
- We require photo proof to assist with the assessment of your claim.
- We may request that faulty or damaged goods be returned to us, so that we may inspect them before providing and exchange or refund.
- If goods are deemed to be faulty or damaged, we will refund your return postage charges. We recommend that returned products be sent by registered and insured mail to: Factory 30, 29 Richards Road, Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to goods occurring in transit on return to Willow Woods. Goods are not deemed to be received by us until they arrive at our shop. If a product is replaced, your replacement product becomes your property and the returned product becomes our property. When a refund is given, the returned product becomes our property.
- All returned goods must be sent with a copy of Willow Woods’ invoice as proof of purchase and the return reference number.
- We also undertake to exchange or refund any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within thirty (30) calendar days of the invoice date. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange or refund, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange or refund is entirely at your cost and risk. Goods that have been opened, used, tags or packing/instruction manuals removed, or goods sold on a “no return basis” cannot be returned, unless faulty.